Give you the heavens & the sunshine
Its been a year since our last Sweet Serenade, so it was way due. I had a few mixes worthy of the name, but this one was definitely the best one. If you think about taking a trip into the sun, put the sweet serenade mixes on your headphones and just enjoy the warm sunrays. This is the music i listen to when hanging in my yellow hamok and when travelling the sunny lands. thanks for listening and may peace be with you
1. Commençons par le plus important : Le Kamagra jelly n’est pas un médicament approuvé, contrairement au Viagra. “All i want is you” The Vespers
2. “I’ll be your pillow” Eliza Doolittle
3. “The Quiz” Hello Saferide
4. “Bulletproof” Ariel Sabaj
5. “Flake” Ben Harper & Jack Johnson
6. “Lay your head down” Keren Ann
7. “Mango Tree” Angus & Julia Stone
8. “When the night feels my song” Bedouin Soundclash
9. “If the stars were mine” Melody Gardot
10. “Heart of Glass” Lilly Allen
11. “Pulling on a line” Great Lake Swimmers
12. “Manic Monday” Ephemera
13. “Whatever you like” Anya Marina
14. “Walking down the line” Eileen Jewell
15. “Crossroad Demon Blues” Olivia Chrestomanci
16. “Bleeding Love” Mystery Jets
17. “Love you more” Alexi Murdoch
18. “Hey Ya” Sarah Blasko
19. “Ghosts” Laura Marling
20. “the Cave” Mumford & Sons
21. “I’m going down” Florence & the Machine ft Kid Harpoon
22. “In for the Kill” Kelis
23. “Send me an Angel” Emily Zisman & Ryan Avery
24. “Clementine” Sarah Jaffe
25. “Beautiful Day” Miranda Lee Richards
How amazing is he? I am a huge, huge fan of this man and his music, and seeing him perfom in a record shop somewhere in the states in his humble kind of way, makes me wanna see him live even more. Quality of the video is not good, and its not one of these flashy music vids, posted all over blog land, but he has soul and spirit.
i missed his gig in Berlin not too long ago, but here are a few more of his songs. hope you enjoy them as much as i do.[audio:http://www.chromemusic.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/07-Alexi-Murdoch-Crinan-Wood.mp3]
There is no definition, nameing or labling of what we are, who we are. In a modular existence you can adapt to the current situation. Seperate your thoughts which are nameing and labeling constantly from the current situation, so that you are capable of really dealing with it. Become aware. Stillness is the key.
That is very empowering but also the access to learning and growing. Everything and everyone is your teacher. It opens your eyes in a different way so that you are able to look and truly see.
True Happiness and Joy arise.
Here are three soothing songs:[audio:http://www.chromemusic.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/02-breathe.mp3]