With the Manchester debut looming I thought we’d better pull our fingers out and get a mix done! I’m really feeling the B-more vibe at the moment, but there’s a lot of great music out there right now. I couldn’t resist dropping Little Boots… and not just because I’m secretly in love with her ;) I also had to include Tonka’s treatment of MGMT at the end, love that mix.
The “skills” are a bit rusty but I’m hoping the tunes will make up for it… enjoy!
[haiku url=”http://www.chromemusic.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/yum-yum-uk-vol21.mp3″ title=”Title of audio file” graphical=”true”]
TRACKLISTING: (click on more brainiac..)
- 28 Butts – Little Jackie
- Drunk as F*ck (Meterhead Dark Disco Mix) – Tittsworth
- Stand Up for Me, Myself & I – Don Diablo & De La Soul
- Why Don’t You B-more Fun? – OOFT Drum Trax
- Every Little Earthquake (Clap Mike Amour Remix) – Little Boots
- Squeeze Me (Elroy Vanderley’s Baltimore Edit) – Kraak n Smaak
- Sexy Kiss Machine – 2 Many DJ’s
- Easy Like ABC (Immuzikation Blend) – Jackson 5, Tittsworth & Green Velvet
- Freak From Desire – Round Table Knights
- Kids (Tonka Treatment) – MGMT
- Carnival Cave-in – Leo Zero