1. Collaboration with Prince on “Givin em what they want” (+ more Collabo songs with Esperanza Spalding & Erykah Badu)
2. “Can’t live without your love”. A timeless song. Plus both overtures are amazing!
3. “Dance Apocalyptic” is Janelle Monae as fans know her.
4. After seeing this interview with her on sexism in the music buisness, i think i’ll appreciate anything she does.
5. The final song “What an experience” sounds like a 80s song by the Debarges or the likes. Or one of those 80ies Coke commercials, and you know everything 80ies related is an automatic WIN in my book :)